Lukas N. Armentero
Laboratory of Artefactual Biology and Cancer Research Endeavor University of Life Sciences USA
Johns Hopkins Drug Discovery USA USA
Sungkyunkwan University South korea South Korea
Ram K Guptha
Pittsburg State University USA USA
Alba Cabrera Codony
University of Girona Spain Spain
Tokyo Institute of Technology Japan Japan
Jacques C Vedrine
Sorbonne University France France
Alexei G Basnakian
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences USA USA
Recommended Global Medical Webinars & Conferences
Asia Pacific & Middle East
Medicinal Drug Discovery 2023
- About Conference
- Sessions / Tracks
- Market Analysis
- Pre-Conference Workshop Invitation
- Visa Information for Attendees
Conference Series LLC Ltd invites all the chemical professionals, researchers, professors, scientific communities, delegates, students, business professionals and executives from all over the world to attend the “23rd International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry, Drug Discovery & Drug Delivery” which is to be held during March 15-16, 2023 at Vancouver, Canada which includes prompt Keynote resentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, Workshops and Exhibitions.
Medicinal Drug Discovery 2023 is an event intended to provide an exclusive platform to discuss and learn about Medicinal Chemistry, Drug Delivery and Drug Discovery. This event brings together the top professionals in the Medicinal chemistry and Drug Delivery field along with the highly affiliated professors to explore the advancements and latest applications achieved in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Drug Development, CADD and Drug Delivery, Novel Drug Discovery and Drug Delivery ,Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmacology and toxicology, Anticancer agents, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Organic Chemistry, Clinical Pharmacology, Evolution of Organic and Medicinal Chemistry in Pharmaceutical Science, Latest Developments in Alzheimer’s Drugs, Organic and Medicinal Chemistry Technologies for Drug Discovery, Receptors and Inhibitors, Applications of Organic and Medicinal Chemistry in Drug Discovery and Anti Parkinson's Drugs.
Conference Series LLC LTD aims to provide a forum for international researchers from various areas of chemistry, pharmacy, Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Delivery to share latest cutting-edge research findings and results about all aspects of Medicinal Chemistry. Each session of the meeting will be included with expert lectures, poster and discussions in the field of Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Drug Delivery and Drug Development, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and overall applications.
Details of Medicinal Chemistry Conference 2023:
ConferenceSeries.com organizing Medicinal Chemistry Conference in 2023 in Canada. We organize Medicinal Chemistry Meetings in the fields related to it like Synthetic Organic Chemistry and Pharmacology.
March 15-16, 2023
Target Audience for Medicinal Drug Discovery 2023:
Eminent Scientists/ Research Professors in the field of Medicinal chemistry and Drug Delivery, Junior/Senior research fellows, Students, Directors of Pharmaceutical research companies, Chemical Engineers, Members of different physics and Chemistry associations.
Sessions / Tracks
- Target discovery and validation
- Molecular modelling
- Advances in medicinal chemistry
- Drug receptor interactions
- Toxicity, and therapeutic applications of antibiotics, antifungals, and antivirals
- Drug-Receptor Interactions
- Protein biochemistry
- Organic synthesis of ligands and inhibitors
- Drug Metabolism
- Molecular biology and genetic engineering
- Ligand and structure based drug design
- Computational Chemistry
- Enzyme as target
- Receptor as target
- QSAR/QSPR Quantitative structure activity/property relationships
- Classification of Anti-Cancer Drugs
- Chemotherapeutic Agents
- Anticancer and Anti-Diabetic Agents
- BACE Inhibitors
- Passive Immunotherapy
- Enhancing Cognition
- Anti-Amyloid Treatment
- Targets for future drugs
- Dementias responsible for greatest burden of neurodegenerative diseases
- Causes and treatments
- Motor neurone diseases
- Huntington’s disease.
- Role of Platelet Inhibitors in Degenerative Vascular Diseases
- Personalized Medicine
- Naturopathy and Acupuncture as a secondary medical system
- Drug resistance by misuse of medications
- Modernising Traditions
- Protection and piracy
- Magnetoelectric nanoparticles
- Nanoparticle drug delivery
- Problems of multidrug resistance in cancer therapies
- Taxoids as potent cytotoxic agents for tumour targeting drug delivery
- Epigenetic gene silencing in cancer
- A pattern of depressed resistance in autism
- Do vaccines for children cause autism?
- Research supports vaccinating
- Autism genetic risk factors
- Autism environmental risk factors
- Determinants of Infectious diseases
- Emergence and Reemergence of infectious diseases
- HIV/AIDS:Newly emerging infectious diseases
- Research on emerging Infectious diseases
- Preventing emerging infectious diseases:A strategy for the 21st century
- Zika virus
- Scientific Drug Discovery Breakthroughs For Deadly Diseases
- How do antibiotics work?
- What are the side effects?
- Main types of antibiotics
- Biological antibiotics derived from molds
- Synthetic antibiotics derived from dyes
- Chemical Control of Oncogenic Events by RNA Tumor Viruses
- New Trends in Minor Tranquilizers
- Research Strategies
- Methodologies and literature concerning the mechanisms of drug action and drug metabolism
- Peptides with dual Antimicrobial and anticancer activities
- Anticancer activitiy of maize Bioactive peptides
- Contemporary materials safety
- A brief description on how EDTA is measured in blood
- DNA Structure
- Gene Cloning - Propagation of Genetic Material in Alternative Host Systems
- Expression of Cloned Genes
- Uses of Cloned Human Proteins
- Chemical Biology
- Can only drug cure a disease?
- Nutraceutical Supplements as convenient and effective
- Bridging the gap between food and medicine
- Personalized medicines: A decade of advancements
- Cancer genomics
- Good for patients but bad for drug companies
- Ramifications of illicit drug markets in society
- Chemotherapeutic agents
- Microorganisms that produce antibiotics
- Antimicrobial peptides: Promising compounds against pathogenic microorganisms
- Discovery of penicillin
- Discovery of sulphonamides
- ADME (adsorption,distribution,metabolism and excretion) of drugs
- Metabolism and toxicology
- Antiviral and antimicrobial activity
- Drug receptor interaction
- Kojic acid as a tyrosine inhibitor
- Novel Drug Discovery And Drug Delivery
- Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Systems
- Drug Biotransformation and Disposition
- Novel Research: Hit to Lead
- Biophysical Enzymology and Biopharmaceuticals
- Integrated Pharmacology
- Fluorine in Medicinal Chemistry: Recent Therapeutic Applications of Fluorinated Small Molecules
- Diagnostic Medicinal Chemistry
- Immunizing and Antimicrobial Agents
- Survey of Therapeutics
- Anaesthetic vaporizer
- Transdermal patches
- Nasal sprays
- Micro dispensing
- Nanotechnology in drug discovery
- Medicinal chemistry in modern drug discovery
- Natural products drug discovery
- Medicinal chemistry in modern drug discovery
- Novel drug discovery & drug delivery
- Computational Chemistry
- Chemical Biology
- Analytical and Bioanalytical chemistry
- Analytical Electrochemistry
- Mass Spectrometry and Metabolomics
- Transition Metal Catalysis in Organic Synthesis
- Organic & Inorganic Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Stereochemistry of carbon compounds
- Organometallic/Inorganic Synthesis
- Inorganic Materials / Electrochemistry
- Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Green techniques for organic synthesis
- Carbon-Nanotubes in chemistry
- Spectroscopy of transition metal complexes & chemical dynamics
- Plant Genomics
Medicinal chemistry and Drug Discovery is a stimulating field as it links many scientific disciplines and allows for collaboration with other scientists in researching and developing new drugs. Medicinal chemists apply their chemistry training to the process of synthesizing new pharmaceuticals. They also improve the processes by which existing pharmaceuticals are made. Medicinal chemists are focused on drug discovery and development and are concerned with the isolation of medicinal agents found in plants, as well as the creation of new synthetic drug compounds.
Chemistry volumes continue to rise in the U.S. and chemical market expected to contract this year—As a result, chemical industry capital spending in the U.S. surged 12.1% in 2014 and gained 21.0% in 2015, reaching $43.58 billion and accounting for more than one-half of total construction spending by the manufacturing sector. The association representing US-based chemical producers said that US chemical production (excluding pharmaceuticals) is expected to realize the overall growth of 1.6% in 2016, followed by 4.1% growth next year, and 5.0% in 2018. Average annual gains of over 8% per year in U.S. Chemical industry capital spending are expected through 2018 with only a minor slowdown in subsequent growth expected. By 2021, ACC expects capital spending to reach $70 billion, contributing to four consecutive years of job growth in the industry. American chemistry revenues will exceed $1.0 trillion by 2020.
Chemistry Council stated that more than 275 new chemical production projects had been announced since 2010 with a total value of more than $170 billion, with a full 49% already complete or under construction; 61% of these are the foreign direct investment. By 2021, U.S. capital spending by the chemical industry will reach $65 billion—more than triple the level of spending at the start of this prolonged cycle in 2010. The trade surplus in chemicals (excluding pharmaceuticals) will grow to $36 billion this year as exports rise by 2% to $132 billion and imports hold steady at $96 billion. Two-way trade between the U.S. and its foreign partners will reach $227 billion this year and will grow steadily over the coming years.
The popularity of Formulation and Drug Discovery has increased significantly in recent years. The Drug Delivery Technology market is expected to reach USD 1,504.7 Billion by 2020 from USD 1,048.1 Billion in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2015 to 2020. Drug delivery technology market offers a promising approach for the delivery of various kinds of drugs that have different molecular formulation. Drug delivery technology is aimed at maximizing the drug delivery at the targeted site so as to increase the efficiency of drug and proposing improved patient compliance.
Pre-Conference Workshop Invitation
The conference authority is planning to organize a preconference workshop with your support in your university/lab on a title related to Organic Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Drug Designing and Drug Discovery or allied stream of your choice
The workshop can be scheduled as per your availability prior to main event. Workshop should be planned with 4-5 speakers and 40-50 attendees in the university or college premises.
All the required brochures & banners will be provided by us and will be sent to the venue of the preconference workshop before its commencement.
The participants of this preconference workshop can be professors, associate professor, lecturer, instructor, counsellors, or student of the same or different nearby universities.
In return we will provide certificate of participation to all the attendees signed by the organizer of the pre-conference workshop with prior confirmed list.
Medicinal Drug Discovery 2023 in Canda, North America is the main event for which this preconference will be organized and to promote the attendance for the said main event.
Also all the workshop attendees will get an abatement of 20% on the registration for attending the conference of Medicinal Drug Discovery 2023.
Hope this will have more benefits than expected and help us mutually to run the conference successfully. We would highly appreciate your opinion on the said proposal and await your positive response towards this.
Why to attend?
Our Conference will provide a perfect platform addressing:
• Remarkable talks by the top-notch of the global scientific community
• Notable workshop sessions
• Significant awards and global recognition to meritorious researchers
• Global networking with 80+ countries
• Novel techniques to enhance your research
Visa Information for Attendees
It's the attendee's responsibility to investigate the visa requirements for Canada and to apply for a visa, if necessary. Individuals requiring an official Letter of Invitation from the conference organizers can request one by email.
To receive a Letter of Invitation, delegates, accompanying persons/children, student/post-doc/youth delegates and exhibitors must first register for the conference. The registration fee minus a handling fee will be refunded after the conference if the visa was applied for in time and proof is shown that a visa could not be granted even though all requested documents were submitted. Refund requests must be made in writing and sent to the Medicinal Drug Discovery 2023 via email.
All expenses incurred in relation to the conference are the sole responsibility of the attendees. The Letter of Invitation does not guarantee an entry visa to Singapore. However, the conference organizers will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of attendees.
Benefits for Delegates:
- Participation certification
- Opportunity of obtaining special waiver if they are attending the conference in group from same organization
- Networking and B2B meetings with the academic people attending the conference
For registration kindly visit: https://medicinalchemistry.pharmaceuticalconferences.com/registration.php
To Collaborate Scientific Professionals around the World
Conference Date July 06-07, 2023
For Sponsors & Exhibitors
Past Conference Report
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Conference Series International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by